Friday, July 30, 2010

Well, it's official!!!

I'm on Etsy!!! My goal was to get it fully up & running & have stuff listed by the end of the month. I know one item isn't exactly "stuff," but it's a start. Right?

I'm thankful to all of you who kept telling me over & over, "well, you really should check out Etsy." I needed the gentle prodding (well, outright nagging from some of you!), and probably wouldn't have gotten to this point without it. A huge thank you to you all - you know who you are!

I'm going to try my hardest to get some more items up & listed yet this week. I'm getting swamped with so many requests for the LOP purse that I haven't even had a chance to make anything different for people to choose from. Ha! Of course it has to be on what is probably the most time consuming pattern I work on! But it's okay because I absolutely love the purse & love to make people happy.

So keep checking back (and of course I'll keep sharing here) for new items to be listed & let me know what you'd like to see!

Thanks a million, again, to everyone. :)

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is very exciting news! You make the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you to be on etsy too! I just know you will sell a ton of your cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I hope so! Right now I'm having a hard time getting anything made to list because all I'm getting is special orders for friends around here. I'm thinking about making them buy them off Etsy just so I can get some stuff listed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)