Thursday, November 11, 2010

I could have kissed the mailman yesterday

Not a single bill, and two very good packages for me!

First was a Nicole Mallalieu Belle bag sewing pattern that I was lucky enough to win from Sara over at Sew Sweetness. And speaking of sweet, Sara is giving away one pattern every Friday from now until Christmas! Make sure you check it out tomorrow to find out the winner from last week & enter to win this week's pattern. I can't wait to see what she's got in store for the coming weeks! I'm just bummed I won't be able to win any of the upcoming giveaways, because I just know they'll be good!

The other was a fantastic bag of scraps I won in an ebay auction last week. I'm totally in love with the Heather Ross Lightning Bug fabric, so I was really excited to get this.



My favorite are the goldfish at the top & the little toadstools towards the bottom. At first I was disappointed when I opened it because I thought it was supposed to include some of the bags of fish, but when I double-checked the listing, I realized it wasn't supposed to be included after all, so I was back to just being excited. These are all some pretty good sized scraps too, so I'll need to decide what I want to do with them.

Now, if I could just get my hands on some gnomes & bags of fish...I guess Christmas is coming...too bad they cost an arm and a leg, each!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome fabric scrap haul, I'm glad I didn't see it on ebay or we might have had a bidding war on. ;-) Thanks so much for linking to my giveaway, you are so sweet! I can't wait to see what you make with the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bike print! Can't wait to see what you'll make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the fishy fabric before. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)