Monday, March 21, 2011

ATW: "It's still up in the air"

I'm a little late to the party, as usual (always late, but worth the wait?), but finally linking up to Kimberly's new party over at Bugaboo Mini Mr & Me - A Thousand Words.


This week's theme is "It's still up in the air."

IMGP0039

My original plan was to take a picture of a nice, pink, girly fabric along side something blue & boyish to explain how we're still not sure ("it's still up in the air") about whether or not we'll be finding out the sex of the baby. Looking through my fabric tonight, I don't have anything blue & boyish! Short of the fabric for the postage stamp quilt, this was as close as I could get.

I'm also happy to report that the only thing still up in the air is if this is a boy or a girl, but we will be finding out (if Goose cooperates, of course!) next Monday! That's right, in less than a week, I should know if I'm going to have a little son or daughter. Sigh... :)

Make sure you head over & check out the rest of the entries & think about linking up your snapshot next week for the theme "A penny saved is a penny earned."

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Well I know you're ready to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Well, thanks for linking up - even if it wasn't what you'd planned! I love the idea, though. And if you find out he's a boy, you'll have to run out and buy tons of blue stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)